- WELCOME In the most comprehensive eShop for passive sampling in water and ambient air
- BE HONEST Do not be frustrated by GRAB sampling; let us do more with TWA by PASSIVE sampling
- USE MULTIPLATFORM It will help you making your order fast using PC, tablet and powerful mobile...
- DO WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE From numerous applications and training activities
- CUMULATE YOUR BENEFITS Enjoy maximum bonus from the participation in all platforms
8th International Passive Sampling Workshop and Symposium (IPSW 2016) is approaching. You can still make poster abstract or personal registration. So don`t hesitate and visit http://ipsw.eu/2016/ for more information or directly detailed programme http://ipsw.eu/2016/detailed-programme/.
With the upcoming start of the sampling season, we currently have launched 30% discount for rent of sampling equipment and sale of samplers on our eshop (prices on eshop are already discounted).
If you also will use our analytical services of organic compounds, you can get 50% discount for sampling equipment and samplers of your purchase!
The application of passive sampling technologies for monitoring of chemicals in the environment is becoming widely accepted worldwide. Passive samplers represent an innovative tool for monitoring of a wide range of environmental pollutants in water and in the air. The use of passive samplers greatly reduces the cost and the need of infrastructure on the sampling location.Two of the most commonly used passive samplers of organic contaminants in aqueous environment are the Semipermeable Membrane Device (SPMD) for nonpolar hydrophobic contaminants and the Polar Organic Chemical Integrative Sampler (POCIS) for polar contaminants readily dissolve in water. Metals may be measured by the Diffusive Gradient Thin Films (DGT) technology.
The Passive air sampler (PAS) with the polyurethane foam (PUF) sorbent is suitable for monitoring of selected persistent organic pollutants (POPs) in the air.
Passive sampling set: Deployment canister L, spider carrier with SPMD membrane on the right, POCIS carrier with POCIS disk in the middle.