- PAHs (16 US EPA compounds)
- PCBs (toxic and indicator PCBs)
- OCPs (e.g. HCHs, HCB, DDTs)
- PCDD/Fs (17 toxicologically most important dioxins and furans, TEF)
- Metals: Cd, Cr, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Pb, Fe, Ag, Ba, Mn, Al, Hg, As
But E&H services, Inc. is able to analyse of over 200 nonpolar and more than 300 polar substances such as:
- TBT (di, tributyltins)
- Aliphatics (C10-40)
- Chloroaliphatics, Chlorinated paraffins (C10-C13)
From single parameters we can make sets (for instance EU Water Framework Directive).
E&H services, Inc. performs a variety of accredited laboratory analyses according to ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, recalculation to ambient concentration (ng/l) is not a part of the accreditation for passive samplers.
Futhermore E&H services, Inc. provides biotests for identification of hormone-disrupting chemicals (non-accredited analyses):
- Dioxin-like toxicity
- Index of cytotoxicity
- Index of antiestrogenicity
- Index of antiandrogenicity
The prices for analytical services will be sent via email with regard to customer requirements. If you are interested in analysis of a wide range of chemicals in your sample, we can offer you reasonable discount. Samples should be delivered to the following address.