Standard set of PRC
- PCB 1, 2, 14, 30, 50, 104, 145, 204
We recommend a spiking level of approximately 100 ng per sampler for PCBs-type PRCs and 300 ng per sampler for deuterated PAHs. Spiking levels can be made higher or lower, depending on your preference.
– The standard set of PRCs can be extended for improved accuracy or modified if needed.
– Check that selected PRCs are not used as analytical internal standards in your laboratory.
The standard set of PRCs can be extended with the following compounds:
- PCB 3, 10, 21, 55, 78
- PCB10 and PCB21 may cause interference with native PCBs when analysed on some GC systems.
- phenanthrene-d10 or anthracene-d10
- fluoranthene-d10 or pyrene-d10
- benzo[a]anthracene-d12 or chrysene-d12
- benzo[a]pyrene-d12 or perylene-d12
- Any other PRC of your choice
Please ask for a quotation when you consider an extended or alternative set of PRCs.